We are looking for an artist manager for our vocal department!
An exciting opportunity for a motivated Artist Manager to run the CLB Management vocal department. Candidates should already have experience working in artist management, specifically with singers, and be ready to work with a list of singers both well established and at early stages in careers. A fantastic chance to further one’s career in the artist management field, with the opportunity to have significant input and responsibility within the company.
- Strong communication skills, with confidence conversing and negotiating via email, phone and in person
- Efficient computer, and organisation skills
- Capable time management
- Ability to work autonomously whilst connected to the wider CLB team
- Responsibility and sensibility, we feel these are vital elements to a successful Artist Manager
- A passion for, and strong knowledge, of the opera repertoire
- Foreign languages are advantageous
Salary: Subject to experience
Start Date: March/April 2018
To apply, or learn more about this opportunity please get in touch with Kate Adams: email@example.com.