PROJECTS & MARKETING SERVICES
Providing support from conception to completion our portfolio includes award winning international tours for leading Baroque orchestras, European tours of over 30 concerts for competition laureates, as well the development and production of an eclectic new cross-arts concert series at the ‘Cabaret Sauvage’, Paris. With a forwarding thinking outlook we are enthusiastic to work with new models of production and crossover artists.
Upcoming: Orfeo 55 TourS
From Venice to Versailles
- 4 May 2018: Shanghai
- 6 May 2018: Beijing
- 9 May 2018: Chengdu
- 11 May 2018: Hong Kong
- 13 May 2018: Tokyo (masterclass)
- 15 May 2018: Tokyo (concert)
Tour of Mexico (15-25 October 2018)
Upcoming: Jordi Savall Tour
Folias Antiguas y Criollas de la Antigua Hispania al Nuevo Mundo
with Hesperion XXI & Tembembe Ensamble Continuo
- 17-18 Feb 2018: Perth Concert Hall, Australia
- 21-22 Feb 2018: Melbourne Recital Centre, Australia
- 24 Feb 2018: Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington, New Zealand
- 25 Feb 2018: Sydney Opera House, Australia
- 26 Feb 2018: Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Brisbane, Australia
Le Poème Harmonique Tour
Le Carnaval Baroque
- 14 May 2017: Shanghai Grand Theatre, China
- 16 May 2017: National Centre for the Performing Arts, Beijing, China
- 17 May 2017: Gansu Grand Theatre, Lanzhou, China
- 20 May 2017: Guangzhou Opera House, China
Concerto Italiano Tour
Vespers of 1610 & L'Orfeo, Monteverdi
- 3 Feb 2017: City Hall Concert Hall, Hong Kong
- 7 Feb 2017: Adelaide Town Hall, Australia
- 9 Feb 2017: Shanghai Symphony Orchestra Hall, China
- 11 Feb 2017: National Centre for the Performing Arts, Beijing, China
Created in 2012 by Graham Bickley and Richard Balcombe, GRB Concerts devise, programme, orchestrate and cast projects for orchestras in the UK and abroad.
With over 30 years in the industry, a broad depth of expertise allows Richard and Graham to deliver concerts which entertain, stimulate and compliment any seasonal programming.
For more information, click here
Quatuors à Bordeaux
Using our expertise, experience and formidable contacts list, CLB Management coordinated a tour of over 35 concerts across Europe and Asia for the Akilone Quartet, First Prize winners of the Concours International de Quatuor à Cordes de Bordeaux 2016.
We work closely with organisations to create tailor made laureate tours, offering the following services: source and confirm concert dates, negotiate and administer performance fees, organise contract, travel and accommodation and provide an experienced tour manager.
For more information, click here
Striving to convey to the widest public the particular affection that they bring to chamber repertoire, the musicians of the Quatuor Voce have inaugurated this season their first series of concerts at the Cabaret Sauvage, Paris, in collaboration with CLB Management.
Du classique avant toute chose
This new series of concerts conceived by CLB Management aims to present classical music concerts in unusual settings, enabling audiences to experience the works in a more intimate, relaxed setting and encouraging a social exchange with the artists
Visibility has become vital in our industry, both online and offline. We work closely with a range of clients to develop bespoke, innovative marketing strategies from PR campaigns supporting a CD release, to online web design and digital marketing. We are delighted to be working in collaboration with Pattern Digital Marketing, the creators of our own brand new website! Please get in touch to find out more.